Monday, March 30, 2009

My first Blog

I just joined a swap group called swap-bot. I have been missing doing swaps in my pen pal adventures and so I joined the group hoping that I might make some new friends and find a new niche. I joined my first swap and thinking it would be relatively easy, it turns out that actually I needed my own blog space...and I have to try to keep i up too. Well, needless to say I feel silly as I have never actually created a blog, until now. I have a couple of web pages going....one at tripod, which frankly is just sort of this side of sucking, and then my art at Elfwood, which is where I was going to send them as my blog spot. Only I never actually blog there, I update the info on occasion. So, you see, I misread and jumped to conclusions and feel really silly now.

However, I did take the time to read through the blogs assigned to me and I left comments on all of them, because I felt at least I can do my side of things. Even if I don't have a true blog for them to go see. Well, I do now, but its only just begun and there isn't hardly anything here. But here is to me, and a new adventure in blogging!

3 comments:

  1. however now you do have a true blog! and i'm sure you will have many more posts to come... I've been to Anchorage... about 7 years ago this June and It was beautiful there. ~Liz (lizzibeth226 from swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. I was happy to check out your pages and your new blog. I wouldn't worry about the details. The website shows a little bit of you, and that seems to be what is important. It doesn't matter what form it is in. Take care! Thanks for sharing!

    lhoelle on swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my second visit . . . seems that you're still keeping with it.

    Hope you get my comment this time : )

    ReplyDelete